Your advisor plays an important role in your success at Vincennes University. The advisor will discuss and clarify your educational and career goals; interpret general education and major requirements for your program of study; offer valuable help in selecting appropriate courses each semester; help you better understand VU policies and procedures; and monitor your progress toward degree completion.
To locate your advisor:
- Go to MyVU.
- In the Self Service Banner box, click on “Click here to access SSB” link
- Open Students Records Menu
- Open View Student Information
What is the Academic Advising Center?
Vincennes University's Academic Advising Center is designed to help students who have not been assigned an advisor to either begin or continue their college education by receiving one-on-one assistance in the following areas:
- Establishing educational goals here at VU
- Establishing career goals for post-graduation
- Choosing classes and a schedule tailored to his/her specific interests
- Transferring schools after graduation
- Using college credit from other institutions
- Determining proper placement regarding college level coursework
- Registering classes
Students, make an appointment to meet with your advisor.
1002 North First Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
Toll Free: 1-800-589-4695
For help finding your advisor, contact the Records Office (located in the Welsh Administration Building) at 888-4220.