Are you thinking about returning to college to finish your degree? You can go back!
Vincennes University Finish Your Degree program allows you to complete coursework to earn a degree. Classes are available online and on campus. Degrees vary from two-year to four-year programs and even one-year certificate courses. Vincennes University also participates in the Indiana initiative “You Can Go Back,” for more information please visit http://youcangoback.org/Media VU continues to work hard to keep tuition affordable for you. We are the most affordable residential college in Indiana while providing focused, quality, education.
The first step is to complete an application to the University. Click below to apply.
For more information about the admissions process, call 812-888-4313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many classes do I need?
To determine the number of classes you need you will need to complete a degree audit. Our advisors will take a look at the classes you've already taken and compare it to your educational goal. At VU, you will have a faculty advisor with you every step of the way.
All you need to do is request your official transcript. This is your college record of all previous classes completed. Even if you took classes with other universities, we can see what transfers to VU. You'll want to contact the college you previously attended and follow their instructions to send your transcript to the VU records office. Please call 812-888-4220 or email email@example.com if you need any assistance or have other transcript questions.
Paying for college
- The first thing to do for financial aid is to fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form. You should fill this out no matter your income level. The FAFSA form can be found at https://fafsa.gov/.
- You may be eligible for grant money, even if you are only taking one or two classes. You do not pay back funds from grants.
- You may be eligible for scholarship money. VU makes this simple by asking you to complete one scholarship application form. We'll check our database to see what you qualify for.
- Your employer may provide tuition assistance. Many companies help pay for the cost of tuition because they recognize the value of an educated workforce. Check with your human resources office to see if this benefit is available.
- Student loans are always an option. Did you know, in many cases, you will have a six-month grace period after you graduate?
- We have great resources to help you get started. Simply go to student financial services.
Vincennes University is proud to be named a military friendly school by several organizations. Please contact the Veterans Office about finishing your degree at Vincennes University. Alex Sievers can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-468-7480.
Write, Call, E-mail, or Chat with us!
Office of Admissions
1002 North First Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
Toll Free: 800.742.9198