We HIGHLY encourage all students to visit these FREE websites to practice their knowledge and skills before taking the Accuplacer placement test. The Accuplacer test is untimed, however, most students will finish the test in 60 to 90 minutes. When you are finished, you will receive a score report indicating which Reading, English, and Math courses you qualify to enroll in when you start at Vincennes University. Do your best... the results DO matter.
Exciting news for Indiana ACCUPLACER students – the ACCUPLACER National version of the web-based study app is now FREE for all students! We encourage all students to utilize either version of the study tool to become familiar with the style and content of questions for the National ACCUPLACER test.
Both of the study apps feature practice tests that your students can access from a computer, tablet, or Smartphone (see supported browsers & mobile O/S below) to familiarize themselves with the basic content areas of ACCUPLACER tests. The Study App includes the following features:
• Sample Tests help students experience what a real test may be like on test day
• "Learn As You Go" feature provides students with an explanation of the correct or incorrect responses
• Resume feature allows students to save their work and resume practicing at a later time
• History feature shows students their past practice attempts to identify areas of strength and weakness
• 6 months of access to the ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App for every student
• Safari 6.0.x
• Firefox 16.0.x
• Internet Explorer 8.0.x or later
• Google Chrome 22.x or later
Supported Mobile Operating Systems
• IOS version 5.0 or later
• Android version 2.3 or later
ACCUPLACER National version includes Reading Comprehension, Sentence Skills, Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, and College Level Math practice tests.
A comprehensive Accuplacer Sample Test in its entirety by sections. The answer key is on the last few pages of this PDF file.
These next two sites can give you additional practice and help through tutorials.
A large variety of English, Math and Science questions are available to help you practice. Click on the specific area(s) where help in needed.
Several practice tests and tutorials are available, simply click on the hyperlink.
These sites below are skill building sites. (Note: some sites may charge for their services/use)