Welcome to the Office of the Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students is located on the first floor of the Welsh Administration Building in Room 153. The Dean of Students serves students, faculty, staff and others by promoting student academic success and achievement.The office is available to respond to questions and concerns about University policies, procedures, and services pertaining to our students. The Office of the Dean of Students creates opportunities for students, faculty, and staff by creating inclusive learning communities. Our priority is the overall development of the student.
Mission of the Dean of Students Office
The mission of the Office of the Dean of Students is to deliver services and foster an educationl community that is inclusive, safe, and conducive to a postive learning environment. Our services provide our students with the support needed to navigate a successful college experience.
- Develop a culture that advances Vincennes University's mission and values
- Provide relevant programs and services for the needs of the VU student
- Build a diverse and inclusive communities that support learning, retention, and the overall development of the student.
- Promote an inclusive diverse learning community
- Inspire student leadership and development
- Advocate for all students needs
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Feel free to email, call, or stop by with any questions or concerns.
Welsh Administration Building, Room 153
Taja Davidson, Assistant Provost for Student Affairs/Dean of Students
Haley Spears, Administrative Assistant