Supply Chain Logistics Management
Available at the Plainfield campus as well as online though Distance Education.
What is Supply Chain Logistics Management?
The overall management of the way resources are obtained, stored, and moved to the locations where they are required.
The Supply Chain Logistics Management degree can lead to the following jobs:
- Logistics Manager or Assistant Manager
- Demand Planning Analyst
- Procurement Manager
- Distribution Center Supervisor
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Business Development Manager
Why choose Supply Chain Logistics Management?
- Hands-on learning opportunities
- Skills and education that lead to in-demand jobs
- Shortage of skilled managers and supervisors in the industry
What will I learn from the Supply Chain Logistics Management degree?
- Knowledge of Supply Chain to improve production, resource planning, scheduling and forecasting including the terminology used in the industry
- Modes of Transportation and types of equipment used for movement of goods
- Management and Leadership Techniques that impact global effectiveness
- Employability Skills including effective communication, planning, critical thinking and problem solving
For more information, please contact:
Susan Brocksmith, Business and Management Department Chair
Agribusiness Program Chair
812-888-5718 or firstname.lastname@example.org