Faculty Liaisons - Project Excel
The quality and academic rigor of VU’s Project EXCEL dual credit program is heavily dependent on the active participation of the faculty liaison. All dual credit courses offered through Project EXCEL (PE) are required to have a VU faculty liaison to provide curriculum oversight and support to PE instructors.
Faculty liaisons may be full time, adjunct or retired VU faculty members as appointed by the division dean or department chairperson. Liaisons must agree to serve in accordance with the responsibilities contained herein, PE Policies and Procedures, and National Association for Concurrent Enrollment Partnership (NACEP) accreditation requirements.
- Faculty Liaison Handbook
- Orientation Report Form
- Pre-Approval Site Visit Report Form
- Classroom/Lab/Equipment Approval Form
- Site/Class Visit Report Form
- Instructor Report Form
- Professional Development Report Form
- Professional Development Evaluation Form
- Equipment Training Report Form
- Stipend Reimbursement Form
- Travel Voucher Instructions
- Travel Voucher - Same Day
- Travel Voucher - Overnight