Honors Program Benefits
Participation in the Honors Program includes the following benefits:
- A breadth and depth of knowledge and skills that employees prioritize
- A learning community for high-achieving students with networking possibilities
- Leadership opportunities and personalized study with faculty members
- No more than 20 students in Honors Program classes
- Field trips and social events
- Unique, enhanced learning opportunities, experiences, and projects in major program courses
- Courses fulfill University Core Curriculum requirements
- Courses fulfill reading, writing, and speaking intensive requirements
- Program participation scholarship of about $250 each semester
- Housing grants of up to $500 per semester available for students who live in VU dorms and preferential placement in dorm rooms with other High-GPA and honors students
- Opportunities for additional scholarships and guidance in application
- Official transcript reflects Honors Program course completion
Click here for information about the Honors Program Courses.
Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
Interested in meeting other students in Honors Program?
Check out the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society at http://www.ptk.org/.