Teaching Resources - Center for Teaching and Learning
Menu - Main CTL Site Menu
- New Faculty Onboarding
- Assessment and Evaluation
- VU Faculty Professional Development
- Links to Teaching Resources: Educase, Merlot, Active Learning
- Things to Consider When Moving to Online
- Free Online Resources During COVID-19
- Over 450 Online Resources for Teaching
- Video Resources
- Teaching Unprepared Students (Kathleen Gabriel Blog)
Articles and Journals
Classroom Management Tips: First Day of Class, Classroom Conflict, Communication Quiz, Preventing Cheating, Student Participation
Higher Education Quality Matters Rubric: How does your class score?
IDEA Paper Series: The IDEA Paper series, begun in 1979, is one of IDEA’s most recognizable resources. IDEA Papers are a national forum for the publication of peer-reviewed articles pertaining to the general areas of teaching and learning, faculty evaluation, curriculum design, assessment, and administration in higher education.