LPN to BSN Hybrid Degree - College of Health Sciences and Human Performance
- The median salary of BSN graduates is $82,750
- There is a growing demand for
- Choose where you live/work with job openings around the country
The LPN to BSN degree offers licensed practical nurses the ability to earn a bachelor’s degree mostly online.
What can I expect during my time at VU?
- Students complete most coursework online reporting to campus (Vincennes or Jasper) a maximum of one day per week with some weeks being fully virtual.
- A flexible schedule and hybrid learning format allowing students to continue working while earning their BSN.
- The degree can be completed in as little as three years.
- Students will be eligible and prepared to take the Registered Nurse Licensure Examination.
- Graduates have the skills and knowledge needed to advance into leadership roles.
- This degree has two enrollment periods (Spring/Fall) to allow students additional flexibility.
What can I do with this degree?Nurses with BSNs have wide-ranging career options, from working in schools, clinics, or on the front lines in an emergency room. Many opt to care for specific populations like children or the elderly. Others may choose careers that can be done remotely such as healthcare recruitment, case management, insurance claims, and telehealth.
Have questions?We are happy to chat with you to answer your questions and understand your personal goals.
Please reach out to us at VUNURSING@Vinu.edu or call 812-888-4243 for more information.