- Prize Award Form
- Use of University Funds for Gifts, Social Functions and Donations
- Finance Tools, Tricks and Tidbits
- Holiday Close Schedule
>Banner Finance System Access and Training Opportunities (Click for more info)
To request Banner Finance access, email your request to Angie Worland at email@example.com. This request must be submitted by the appropriate supervisor and must include the Funds and Orgs that the individual needs to access.
The Finance department conducts training classes as requested. Please email Angie Worland at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a training session.
Hours: Monday-Friday • 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM EST
1002 North First Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
- 2017 Federal Audit Report
- 2016-2017 Financial Report
- 2016 Federal Audit Report
- 2015-2016 Financial Report
- 2015 Federal Audit Report
- 2014-2015 Financial Report
- 2014 Federal Audit Report
- 2013 Federal Audit Report
- 2012-2013 Financial Report
- 2011-2012 Financial Report
- 2010-2011 Financial Report
- 2009-2010 Financial Report
- 2008-2009 Financial Report
- 2007-2008 Financial Report
- 2006-2007 Financial Report
- 2005-2006 Financial Report
- Indirect Cost Rate Agreement
Welcome to the Controller's Office at Vincennes University
The Vincennes University Controller's Office provides fiscal services to the University and
interacts with external agencies on fiscal matters. The Controller's Office is responsible for supporting management decision-making; demonstrating fiscal responsibility and accountability; and to comply with regulatory guidelines to the University's constituents.
The offices promote the efficient use and stewardship of the University resources and compliance with laws, regulations, and reporting requirements through technical, financial, and analytical
skills; and expertise in accounting knowledge. To accomplish these objectives, the Controller provides oversight to General Accounting, Procurement, and Student Financial Services.
The General Accounting area of the Controller's Office is responsible for the accounting/reporting, payroll and accounts payable functions of the University.
The Procurement area of the Controller's Office is responsible for purchasing, fixed assets and
risk management. The primary responsibilties include: serving faculty and staff in securing
quality materials and services timely, assuring that purchases are properly authorized and
secured according to University policy, and minimizing the University's exposure to loss.