Welcome to the Office of the Dean of Students
The Office of the Dean of Students is located on the second floor of the Beckes Student Union, room 201. The Dean of Students serves students, faculty, staff and others by promoting student academic success and achievement. The office is available to respond to questions and concerns about University policies, procedures, and services pertaining to our students. The Office of the Dean of Students creates opportunities for students, faculty, and staff by creating inclusive learning communities. Our priority is the overall development of the student.
Dear Student Letter (Vincennes Campus - Fall 2020)(View Online & Print)
Mission of the Dean of Students Office
The mission of the Office of the Dean of Students is to deliver services and foster an educational community that is inclusive, safe, and conducive to a positive learning environment. Our services provide our students with the support needed to navigate a successful college experience.
- Develop a culture that advances Vincennes University's mission and values.
- Provide relevant programs and services for the needs of the VU student.
- Build a diverse and inclusive communities that support learning, retention, and the overall development of the student.
- Promote an inclusive diverse learning community.
- Inspire student leadership and development.
- Advocate for all students needs.
Whitney Daugherty, Assistant Provost for Student Affairs
Dean of Students
Beckes Student Union, Room 201
Haley Hartley, Administrative Assistant