Vanderburgh Hall

Vanderburgh Hall features suite style rooms joined by a master bath. Vanderburgh Hall provides study and television lounges, a computer room, a kitchenette, and laundry facilities. The hall is named for two Knox County residents, Judge Henry Francoise Vanderburgh, and Mrs. Shircliff (a fifth-generation Vanderburgh). Judge Vanderburgh was on the founding board of Vincennes University (formerly Jefferson Academy) serving from 1806 to 1812. 

 

Apply for Housing Now!