Why Log Out?
1. Your files and documents could be tampered with.
2. Your account could get hacked.
3. Your credit card information could get stolen.
4. Your password can get changed without your knowledge.
5. Important information could be lost.
6. You could lose important contacts.
7. Your account could be compromised.
8. Your on-line identity could be impersonated.
9. Your important files can be ruined.
10. You can lose everything.
Logging out of a computer is very important because there are risk with not logging out. One of the factor is using a public computer, this is where anyone can use a public computer when someone is still logged in to an account and can mess with that person’s work. Another factor is logging out of accounts/browsers like Google Drive or an accounts/browsers based website because this accounts may hold important information. There are many benefits to logging out with protecting your work and identify.