Health Science & Human Performance - Shake Library in the LRC
Magen Melton | Technical Services Librarian and Liaison to College of Health Science & Human Performance
For Research Assistance, contact Magen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 812-888-5807 to set up an appointment.
For additional assistance contact your library liaison with any questions you may have regarding properly citing a resource.
At the link below is a list of subscription databases and selected websites recommended for the College of Health Science and Human Performance.
Where to Look in the Library
A browser's guide to finding relevant books in Shake Library according to the Dewey Decimal Classification System.
390 Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
- 393 Death Customs
610 Medical Sciences, Medicine
- 611 Human Anatomy, Cytology, Histology
- 612 Human Physiology
- 613 Promotion of Health
- 614 Incidence & Prevention of Disease
- 615 Pharmacology
- 616 Diseases
- 617 Surgery & Related Medical Specialities
- 618 Gynecology & Other Medical Specialities
- 619 Experimental Medicine
790 Recreational & Performing Arts
- 791 Public Performances
- 792 Stage Performances
- 793 Indoor Games & Amusements
- 794 Indoor Games of Skill
- 795 Games of Chance
- 796 Athletic & Outdoor Sports & Games
- 797 Aquatic & Air Sports
- 798 Equstrian Sports & Animal Racing
- 799 Fishing, Hunting, Shooting