Allied Health Training
Allied Healthcare training at Vincennes University prepares students for entry-level positions in a variety of lucrative healthcare careers.
Students in Allied Health Programs experience a combination of hands-on learning and virtual simulations in:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Dental Assistant with Radiology Training
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Sterile Processing Technician
- Qualified Medication Aide (QMA)
- Healthcare Patient Access
VU’s Allied Healthcare training programs are located at various locations across Indiana.