- I will graduate with a high school diploma from a charter school, freeway school, or any other accredited Indiana public school (or seeking accreditation) by the Indiana Department of Education.
- I will participate in a program that helps me prepare for college.
- I will achieve a cumulative high school GPA of at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 grade point scale.
- I will not use illegal drugs and alcohol or commit a crime or delinquent act.
- I will apply for admission to an eligible Indiana college, university, or proprietary institution as a high school senior.
- I will apply on time for state and federal student financial aid.
The deadline for applications is June 30th at the end of the student’s 8th grade year. Parents and students both must sign the application. Applications can be found online at www.ssaci.in.gov, the student's middle school, or by contacting your local support site at 812-888-6328 or 888-772-4652.