Write, Call, E-mail, or Chat with us!
Office of Admissions
1002 North First Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
Toll Free: 800.742.9198
If you cannot complete the application online, print and submit the paper application to Vincennes University.
- Application for part-time students (non-degree seeking application)
- Here's how it all works:
- First, complete the application entirely and submit to the Admissions office with the $20 application fee, if applicable. Your application will not be processed without payment
- Be sure to remember your Login ID and PIN - logging back into the system will allow you to view a previously submitted application, check the status of the application (find out if you're accepted), and see what outstanding items are required (click here for more info on requirements for degree seeking students)
*Please note: This option to check the status online is only for those who apply online - not available for submitted paper application
- Send to VU a high school transcript, GED scores, or 24 hours of postsecondary credit from a regionally-accredited institution
- If you have applied online, check the outstanding requirements to see if you need to submit more than a high school transcript
- Once we have all we need, your application is queued to be reviewed by Admissions
- After a decision is made, VU will send a letter regarding the decision - this letter will also include your next steps after admission (Click here for next steps after admission)
For application questions contact Admissions at email@example.com.