Credit by Exam - Advanced Placement


High school students may receive college credit based on College Board, national test scores (SAT/ACT) or department examinations. There is no tuition charge for credits earned through advanced placement.

You may receive college credit by taking the College Board Advanced Placement Test while you are still in high school. Please remember it is your responsibility to have your grade report sent to the VU Admissions Office.

A grade of CR (credit) is awarded for advanced placement.