About These Numbers
- These numbers represent 1 semester (15 credit hours) of 100 & 200 level courses at Vincennes University.
- Resident tuition amount applies to those students who are residents of Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, and Michigan.
- Room and Board are based on a 19-meal plan in Morris, Godare, and Vigo residence halls. See VU Campus Housing website for more details
- Books/supplies will vary each semester. Many general education books are available for rent. We also offer e-textbooks for download. See the Old Post bookstore website for details.
- Miscellaneous cost is based on the student activity fee per semester. As well as a required parking pass for those parking on campus each semester.
Once you have enrolled in classes, your actual expenses for these categories of costs may be either higher or lower than these estimates. In calculating your actual cost of attendance, we also add program expenses, if your major requires such things as tools that you must purchase or course/lab fees that all students in a particular major must pay. You can get more information about these program specific costs from your academic advisor.
Federal student aid (FSA) regulations require us to use cost of attendance to help calculate your financial aid eligibility. Financial aid need, as defined by FSA, is cost of attendance minus EFC (the result of your FAFSA) minus scholarships and other forms of assistance.
Be aware that "cost of attendance" is not the same as your bill for any given semester or year. Once your financial aid package is completed, you will be notified by letter or email.
Net Price Calculator
Our Net Price Calculator (NPC) serves as a guide to assist families in early financial planning for college. Using our NPC, incoming first-year undergraduate students can estimate financial aid options and anticipate your out-of-pocket expenses while attending VU. The results from the NPC will show you just how affordable college can be. Use our Net Price Calculator
Official Catalog Tuition, Fees, and General Expenses
VU Tuition, Fees, and General Expenses
Now, we know that's a lot of money. We work hard to make your education affordable. Our financial aid experts are here to assist you if you have any questions regarding your costs and financial aid offers. More information is available on our financial services page.
Student Financial Services