To file an appeal for suspension of financial aid, follow these directions:
- Log in to your MyVU account.
- Click Financial Aid Status under My Access.
- Click Eligibility.
- Click Student Requirements.
- Select correct school year, for example, Fall 2015 – Spring 2016 from the drop-down box and click Submit.
- Under the Unsatisfied Requirements, click on the link "Your financial aid is suspended..."
- Complete and print the appeal.
- Be sure to carefully read all directions on the appeal and turn in the completed appeal and the required documentation to the student financial services office.
- If your appeal is approved, you will find an academic plan document on your MyVU under Unsatisfied Requirements that you will need to sign and return.
- If your appeal is denied, we will contact you as soon as possible. You can also check for a message "Your FA suspension appeal has been denied" under Satisfied Requirements on your MyVU.