Accommodation Procedures

In the college setting, the accommodations you receive may not be exactly the same ones you receive in your high school, since the laws that apply to colleges and universities are not the same laws that apply to your K through 12 school system.

Vincennes University reserves the right to determine appropriate accommodations for high school students who will be taking Accuplacer tests and classes for college-level credit at Vincennes University. However, you will still receive IEP or 504 Plan accommodations for those classes you take for high school credit, only.

The process for requesting accommodations as a dual high school and college student is the same as it is for all college students. To request academic accommodations for dual credit courses please complete the form below and return it to the Office of Diverse Abilities and Accommodations.    

Files: Dual Credit Disability Services Questionnaire & Request for Academic Accommodations (VIEW ONLINE & PRINT)

Ready to Begin?