- The median annual wage for those working in Management Occupations was $102,450 in May 2021, which was the highest of all the major occupational groups.
- The field of management occupations is projected to grow 8-percent from 2021 to 2031, faster than the average for all occupations
BS in Business Management and Leadership: Associate degree holders have the ability to earn a Bachelor’s in Business Management and Leadership online or on-campus.
What can I expect during my time at VU?
- VU’s BS in Management and Leadership gives graduates the foundation they need to be successful in versatile business roles. VU’s graduates pursue careers in entrepreneurship, team development, sales and customer service, and administration associates -- to name a few
- This stackable degree can be completed in two years (2+2)
- VU’s affordable tuition allows you to graduate with less debt
- Scholarships and financial aid is available to qualified students
- There are many hands-on learning opportunities that will allow you to gain practical experience needed to be successful in this field.
What can I do with this degree?
Take on the world of business by laying a strong foundation that will enable you to pursue a career in business management. Modern day business operations require exceptional trailblazers with intuitive leadership skills. VU provides you with the critical tools you’ll need to set you on a leadership journey. You will learn to communicate effectively, think critically, and collaborate brilliantly across organizational teams.The management and leadership major focuses on learning the interpersonal, systems and strategic skills necessary to build and manage an effective business team. Have questions? We are happy to chat with you to answer your questions and understand your personal goals. Please reach out to us at (Email/Phone) for more information.
- This versatile degree is ideal for those pursuing careers as business leaders where they will establish plans and institutional policies, direct business activities, and oversee people, products and services.
- In addition to new jobs from growth, opportunities arise from the need to replace workers who leave their occupations permanently. About 1.1 million openings each year, on average, are projected to come from growth and replacement needs.
We are happy to chat with you to answer your questions and understand your personal goals.
Please contact us via this form or call 812-888-4313 for more information.