Computer and Tutoring Labs
FAFSA Info & Assistance
- Creating a Winning Application
- Tips on Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Essays and Personal Statements
- Need Help with finding Scholarships? See how this girl did it.
- This book covers everything you need to know about college but didn't know you needed: sharing a bathroom, lecture notes and even making friends!
- In this book, Dr. Thomas E. Brown describes what ADD syndrome is, how it can be recognized at different ages, and how it can best be treated.
- This book focuses on an "executive skills" approach to help get organized, stay focused, and control impulses and emotions.
- This book offers smart and easy study suggestions and tips from two Ivy League student with learning disabilities and ADHD.