- This versatile degree is ideal for those pursuing careers as Technical Instructors in Post Secondary institutions, as well as business and industry.
- about 17,200 openings for career and technical education teachers are projected each year, on average, over the decade.
- The median annual wage for those working in Post Secondary Technical Instructors was $61,160 in May 2021.
Associate degree holders have the ability to earn a Bachelor’s in Career and Technical Education online or on-campus.
What can I expect during my time at VU?
- VU’s BS in Career and Technical Education gives graduates the foundation they need to be successful in teaching technical and/or vocational subjects. VU’s graduates pursue teaching/training careers in Community Colleges, trade schools performing vocational & technical training, and career and team development, to name a few.
- This stackable degree can be completed in two years (2+2)
- VU’s affordable tuition allows you to graduate with less debt
- Scholarships and financial aid are available to qualified students
- There are many hands-on learning opportunities that will allow you to gain practical experience needed to be successful in this field.
What can I do with this degree?
Take on the world of teaching vocational or technical training in Community Colleges, trade schools, and in business or Industry. Many organizations have training departments that do internal training and development. VU provides you with the critical tools you’ll need to set you on your career journey. You will learn to communicate effectively, think critically, and collaborate brilliantly across organizations and groups.
We are happy to chat with you to answer your questions and understand your personal goals.
Please contact us via this form or call 812-888-4313 for more information.