ADMINISTRATIVE/PROFESSIONAL STAFF POSITIONS
Select the job title for more information and instructions on how to apply. To download a Employment Application click here.
- Central Indiana Advanced Manufacturing Tech Coordinator - Indianapolis, IN
- Admissions Associate - Vincennes, IN
- Outreach Advisor (Project ASPIREE) - Vincennes, IN
- Admissions Director - Vincennes, IN
- Assistant Registrar - Vincennes, IN
- Admissions Counselors - Vincennes, IN
- JAG Specialist (Reg 8) - Bedford, IN
- Workforce Training Coordinator (Region 8) - Mulitple Locations
- Outreach Advisor (ETS) - Vincennes, IN
- Options Counselor - Vincennes, IN
Vincennes University is an accredited, equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status. As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 Vincennes University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, including sexual harassment, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions. Questions specific to Title IX may be referred to the College's Title IX Coordinator or to the US Department of Education Office of Civil Rights.