Administrative/Professional Staff - Human Resources
ADMINISTRATIVE/PROFESSIONAL STAFF POSITIONS
Select the job title for more information and instructions on how to apply. To download an Employment Application click here.
- Director of Global Diversity and Inclusion - Vincennes, IN
- Student Conduct Officer - Vincennes, IN
- Biology Lab Supervisor - Vincennes, IN
- Media Sales Account Executive - Vincennes, IN
- Site Director Northside HS Early College - Fort Wayne, IN
- Assistant Director of Admissions - Vincennes, IN
- Admissions Counselor - Vincennes, IN
- Workforce Development Specialist - Region 7
- Academic Advisor - Distance Ed
- Workforce Training Coordinator (Region 8) - Multiple Locations
- Aviation Technology Center Marketing Recruiter - Indianapolis, IN
- Instructor, Industrial Maintenance Training - Vincennes, IN
Vincennes University is an accredited, equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, or veteran status. As required by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 Vincennes University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, including sexual harassment, in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admissions. Questions specific to Title IX may be referred to the College's Title IX Coordinator or to the US Department of Education Office of Civil Rights.