- Medical and Health Services managers earn a median pay of $101,340 per year.
- Employment of medical and health services managers is projected to grow 28% from 2021 to 2031
- Choose where you live/work with openings around the country.
This online program allows associate degree holders to earn a bachelor’s degree in Health Care Services Administration.
What can I expect during my time at VU?
- The BS HCSA online degree program allows students who hold an associate's degree the flexibility to continue working while earning their BS in HCSA.
- This stackable degree can be completed in two years (2+2).
- VU’s affordable tuition allows you to graduate with less debt.
- Tuition deferment and financial aid is available to qualified students.
- You can schedule face-to-face meetings with your instructors as needed on VU’s campus.
- You'll have specially trained full-time faculty helping you achieve academic success.
What can I do with this degree?
Help to shape policy, make needed changes, and lead our nation's health-related organizations in a way that serves individual patients by helping to improve the healthcare system. Medical and health services managers plan, direct, and coordinate the business activities of healthcare providers. Most medical and health services managers work in offices in healthcare facilities, including hospitals, nursing homes, and group medical practices. The curriculum focus will be on healthcare policies, informatics, budgeting, and analysis of healthcare delivery systems. This fully online program meets the needs of busy professionals who are already working in the healthcare field.
We are happy to chat with you to answer your questions and understand your personal goals.
Please contact us via this form or call 812-888-4313 for more information.