Upon completion of the pilot of the Simple Syllabus software program in Spring 2020 we are excited to be expanding Simple Syllabus to our Vincennes Main Campus, Jasper Campus, ASL, ATC and Distance Education Faculty members!
You may access Simple Syllabus here. First time users will need to register. Note: Simple Syllabus works best in Chrome or Firefox, some users have experienced issues when using Explorer.
Simple Syllabus is a centralized, template-driven software platform that will enable our faculty and instructors to quickly personalize and publish their course syllabi with accurate and up-to-date information.
Using the Simple Syllabus software program, will allow VU to:
- Improve the consistency of syllabi across the VU system
- Ensure the most up-to-date course information and policies are included on syllabi
- Streamline the reporting requirements for HLC accreditation
- Reduce instructor workload
- Improve student experience
If you are having issues in Simple Syllabus you can use their "Support" link found at the bottom left of their website, you can contact Renee or Tracy in the Provost Office, or you may find it helpful to view one of our recorded training sessions at the links below (password for each video is "simple". )